Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"I don't know you..."

"...but I want you, all the more for that."

I still haven't seen the movie Once, but I so love this song from it, rivaled in the "Haunting Songs" category (in my head) only by the song Hallelujah. (And incidentally, isn't it reassuring to know I have a "Haunting Songs" category in my mental playlist? No? Yeah, I thought maybe not.) :D

(Yes, I have real things to blog about, but I haven't gotten my thoughts in order for those posts yet, so in the meantime...enjoy!)

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

AHHH! NATALIE! You really need to make time to see Once. It's pure awesome. And the whole soundtrack is just as awesome as this song.

Lindsey said...

Love this song. And I love your mental playlist title - my playlist with songs in this category is called "Wistful" but "Haunting" fits this one much better.