Friday, November 17, 2006

Busy day today!

Today's going to be pretty busy, but I thought I'd post a quick post before I'm too busy!

Our church Thanksgiving dinner is this Sunday night, so Mom and I are going to meet the pastor's wife over at the church and get the decorations set up. That's this morning, and since we'll have the car, we have a bunch of other errands to do as well! Probably not much schoolwork getting done today...bother. But I'll get to drive!

I got a lot of stuff done yesterday though! It was my night to cook supper, and I got started about lunch time. We had a whole cut-up chicken, and I didn't want to waste it, so first I browned the chicken and made chicken soup. The chicken cooked the rest of the way in the broth, and when it was done, I took it out, shredded it up (ow! hot!) and put half of it back in the soup, and the other half I saved for what I was really fixing for supper, chicken pot pie with biscuits on top! So we had pot pie with really flavourful chicken, and we have soup to eat for lunch today. And it will be nice to have something ready for lunch, because we'll be getting back from the church about lunchtime.
I also made brownies topped with mini chocolate chips, coconut, and caramel sauce...mmmmmmmmm....it was a new brownie recipe, and it was SO GOOD!!!! Yum!

In other news :) I can't figure out how I would set up a photo album for my finished craft projects, so what I think I'll do is set up another blog that shows a picture of each thing, and I'll link it in the sidebar of this blog. I'd like to have something where there was a picture of my latest project, said "Finished Projects" underneath, and would open an album when you clicked on it, but I can't figure that out, so I guess I'll go with what I've got!

No comments: