Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Just thought I'd share

I just ran across this blog and entry recently and it thoroughly cracked me up. I'm giggling because she's so spot on! :D

How to Impress a Boy by Baking

And yes, pie seems to be quite impressive. I don't know what it is, but pie is always raved over. Some guys don't like chocolate things, or cake, or even to bother with cookies, but there's probably some sort of pie they adore!

Unless for some strange reason they don't like any baked goods, there's always at least one dessert they really, really like and would be thrilled to have made for them. Girls, please don't abuse that though...it's not fair to the guys. ;) Unless of course you have a really good reason...but...yeah...*cough* I'm just saying it doesn't hurt to have a sort of mental list of what desserts your male acquaintances like, but use it responsibly please. :D

Which reminds me, I should make some oatmeal cookies sometime soon. My dad really really likes them...and I should also make some chocolate chip cookies because, well, I rather like them and want some myself!

1 comment:

ThomasJG said...

Wow! That is sooo funny! Should I be worried if a 60 year old lady brings me cookies twice a week?