Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jacket

Here's my dress and jacket combination that I mentioned in my last post:
Also note the cat lurking behind my legs... :P
Gracie wanted her picture taken too, so I obliged:
Doesn't she look happy?
And this is what I meant when I said I thought it looked Jane Austen-esque...like this:



















And now I'm going to go clean my room, because I thought it was clean, but I just realized I have nowhere to set anything down on my desk, and the contents of my closet appear to be trying to escape. And the rest of my family is coughing/sniffling/groaning because they all have colds...so...there's really nothing more exciting to do. :/

4 comments:

Mom said...

Gracie wanted to be in the picture because you are wearing *her* colors. See how nicely she coordinates with your dress and jacket? :)

Lizzie said...

I love it, Natalie! It does look Austen-esque. =)

N said...

Yeah, I noticed that!

Kristen B said...

Love the outfit! And how it coordinates with Gracie. :-)