Thursday, January 10, 2008

Taking a break

I think I'll start out by saying that I am not a calm person...well, no, let me rephrase that. I am calm, in that I'm not hyper most of the time. If I have caffeine, or stay up late, I can get hyper, but most of the time I'm fairly calm. However, I get stressed easily. Very easily.
Because I have been getting stressed out lately, I'm going to take a week-long break from blogging and reading blogs. Probably the reading blogs is what takes more of my time, seeing as I don't blog that often. I am going to make an exception for Rebecca and Mom...I'll keep reading relatives' blogs, just not all the others I usually read. I think to do that I'm going to have to move my blog bookmarks down to the very bottom of my long list of bookmarked pages and that way I won't get started reading them!

A week's not very long, but I think it will be enough for me to work on getting some stuff done. One thing I need to work on is my time-management...I have no time-management skills, and that is also contributing to the stress.

So, I'll see you all back here next Friday...because I do have things to blog about! They'll just have to wait though.

By the way, I'm feeling better today. My stomach is fine, and I'm tired, but that's because I couldn't sleep last night. Dad is well, and went to work today...I guess I didn't get whatever this was as bad as he did, since I'm better already. Weird, whatever it was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...I'm going to start spending less time online, too--just checking blogs quickly in the morning and staying off the computer for the rest of the day. I like blogging, but since I started I've been wasting a lot of my time.

Glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a responsible decision to make... Happy Working for a Week!