Friday, September 01, 2006

It's Friday!

Hurray, hurrah! This week seemed like it went by pretty fast, but I'm glad it's Friday. Tomorrow's the beginning of a three-day weekend, and my birthday's on Monday. The only thing that could be better is that my nose could be not running. I feel like I'm blowing my nose every ten seconds, and it hurts! I don't like being sick... :(
I tried to take a nap this afternoon, but I didn't get to sleep until I came out and slept on the couch. And even then I didn't sleep for more than maybe ten minutes. I'm not feeling too tired right now though, which is good because I'm baby-sitting Colin tonight. In fact, right now there's a frozen pizza in the oven, and Colin's getting dressed after his bath, so it's about time to eat. It's a "Grilled Chicken Caesar" pizza, and it smells so good! I mean really good! I didn't think I was hungry, but my stomach's growling...well the timer's about to go off, and I need to get out some napkins and stuff. I'll try to post something this weekend, and I'll definitely post on my birthday.

No comments: