Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Guest Blogger!


Okay...since Natalie won't post, I'm going to. We had a very interesting flight over here and overheard some very interesting conversations on the plane. And some of us were feeling a little bit airsick. So that was fun. There was also a very nice man glaring angrily at me on the second plane, so that was fun too.

On Friday Natalie opened the back door and this adorable little kitten ran inside! She is so sweet! The last few nights she's been sleeping in our room and purring at extremely high volumes. And Archie just loves having her in his house!

So...how was that? Should I post again later??

~Rebecca

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's supposed to be a photo on here, but Blogger isn't working very well right now...

Anonymous said...

Well... I am glad you distinguished the paragraphs, but at first I read them all together, which made it sound like Natalie opened the back door of the plane. NOT GOOD! (Of course planes do not usually have back doors.) You had fun being air sick? REALLY? INTERESTING! I really need to meet...

N said...

Okay, there's the photo...
No, of course I didn't open the back door of the plane... :)

Anonymous said...

I have fun wherever I go :D

Anonymous said...

Somebody...ANYBODY...should post again later. Evan??