Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So sorry

Hi there...just a quick post to say that I'll be back as soon as possible, but I'm very busy right now with Christmas baking and knitting, and struggling with some eyestrain probably caused in part by too much time on the computer. Two of the cures I will try for that is less computer time and more sleep...the more sleep taking away from my evening computer time...plus I need to get outside more. Especially since it's warm here right now, I have no excuse to not go outside...well, except that I'm very busy! :)

Anyway, I will try to post soon with some more about the home-management binder, and maybe some Christmas ornament/decorating ideas!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hey, look! Blogger added a drop-down menu to choose your identity when you comment. I wonder if this will work for Beavers?

N said...

It only works if you sign up for the openID, or whatever it's called...basically you have to get your blog listed as something and then it will work...it's rather confusing.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...I'm gonna try to figure that out...