Saturday, November 01, 2008

Last night

Mmm, I'm awake now. My friend Jess called me this morning and woke me up...we're going to go letterboxing today and when I left her a message last night I failed to say that I just might be sleeping in...but it's okay, I needed to get up.

I was sound asleep and dreaming even I think...so it took me a few moments to figure out what that noise was! :p Oh, phone...

Me: Hullo...?
Jess: Hi! Ohh... did I wake you up? I'm sorry...
Me: Yeaahh...but that's okayyyy... *yawn* What time is it??

She finally suggested I just call her back later because it wasn't working too well to make plans with someone who was half-asleep. :D

Here are the pictures from last night! It was a pretty boring night...Colin and I went to maybe 14 houses, and when we got back I answered the door twice. Once to a small (cat? leopard? tiger?) that wouldn't say anything, and once to a guy who was maybe fourteen, who asked how I was doing and told me "happy halloween". Um...okay, that was nice! If you're that old and going trick-or-treating you should be able to be polite.

And we have....*drum roll*... Sarah Palin and Joe the plumber!!

And Sarah looks a bit peeved with Joe... :p ...and our bookshelves are a mess...



































Mom told me to say "Maverick!" which just made me laugh. :)








Please note the snow boots, moose (it may be a deer...) and gun... ;)











Joe...looking ready to fix something!











It's really hard to get a picture of a wink...











And this would be the after-effects on my hair:












That's hairspray...scary stuff. And my hair still feels a bit crunchy this morning even though I used a ton of shampoo last night! That doesn't look bad, in fact I kind of like it, but my hair doesn't usually have "volume", so it's a bit unusual! :p

Okay, I'd better get going and call Jess back...oh, Happy November!
I can't believe it's November already....it was just...April or May or something like that...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pin :)

Anonymous said...

Rolling On Floor Laughing!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooooo awesome! My goodness, Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber........ brilliant!!!!

Amanda A Gordon said...

You are not scary! ;->

Anonymous said...

Great costumes - very creative!