- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write Six Random Things about yourself.
- Tag a few other people at the bottom of the post.
- Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
- Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
2. I'm very touch-oriented (no, I'm not sure if that's a word...I think it is though...) when it comes to fabrics and such. When I'm in a fabric store or yarn store, I have to feel everything. Also when a friend wears something with some sort of textured fabric, I have a tendency to have to feel a sleeve or shoulder. No, I don't do that to people I don't know very, very well, and so far none of my friends have slapped me either. ;)
3. I like all things British. Otherwise known as Anglophilia, but that sounds like some rare disease. British authors, movies, the flag, tea (okay, tea's not intrinsically British, but anyway...). I even have a belt buckle with the Union Jack on it:
I wanted a flag at one point, but right now I'm not sure where I'd put it. Hmm...
4. I can only print neatly in pencil...which most of the time is not a problem...until you have to fill out a form (in pen!) and you're supposed to print.
5. I love music and wish I could play an instrument, but I seem to have no capability or patience for playing one. So I just enjoy music...and sing along with it. That works.
6. I would like to be a very organized person, with everything neat and tidy. Unfortunately I'm not able to actually keep things neat for very long after I organize them...yes, this causes problems sometimes. For instance, being surrounded by clutter and feeling slightly OCD about it. But unlike my mom, I can sit down and read without picking up all the clutter in the vicinity. Nothing interferes with reading. ;)
I tag: Rebecca, Annabeth, and Alice. And if anyone else wants to do this, you're welcome to. :)