Sunday, November 02, 2008

No knitting...

I missed church last Sunday because I was sick, but I had time on Thursday to listen to the sermon I missed. It was a very good message, and I'm glad I found the time to listen to it.

An Introduction to 3 John

However, I wish I could knit in church. I knitted while listening to that and I find it so much easier to listen when I have something to do! There's an elderly lady in our church who always says that we need a row in the back for people who want to knit during the sermon, because she doesn't like to just sit there either. ;) Oh well...I knit in the car (not while driving!) and while watching TV and sometimes while I'm on the computer if I've got something really slow pulled up. It's not that I don't have enough time to knit or anything...I just listen better. :(

Daylight savings time ended. I got an extra hour of sleep this morning! :)

No comments: