Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Randomness

*yawn* I'm TIRED!! And I don't know why even.

My cousins are here! Or rather, 3 out of 4 of them, Jim is visiting his uncle in Illinois.

We played baseball after supper, but it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be, a. because we only have four people, and b. because it was horribly hot outside! I wish we had more people to play, it would be fun that way even it was still hot out.

So...sometime tomorrow or Friday we're going to go to Goodwill, and the fabric store, and probably Starbucks.

And we tried to sing this afternoon, but that didn't...um...go so well! :p If we come up with anything good, I'll post it, but I'm not sure if we will.

A bug Andrea found on her flip-flop:









John and Rebecca tossing the tennis ball:








John:

No comments: