Seen on the highway this morning:
- A big white bulldog sitting in the passenger seat of a car. He looked very happy...I'm not sure where he and his owner were going, not to work I assume?
- A guy tying his tie while driving...note to self: stay away from the burgundy jeep. Surely it would be more efficient to tie it in the parking lot when he got to work?
- A Xerox van...which looked like it had been taken off-roading. There was mud splashed all over the back of it.
On the radio: The Promise ~When In Rome ...and other songs of course.
- Retainers tightened...ouch.
- Four baskets of strawberries
- One small vole buried in the woods...I'm getting really tired of taking all the little vole carcasses out to the woods. The neighborhood cat, Lucy, keeps leaving them on our porch and patio...cause she's so generous like that. They must taste bad, or she'd just eat them. *sigh* I'm just glad she's not bringing anything bigger....and that Gracie doesn't leave her lizards lying around.