Monday, December 29, 2008

Shuffle part 2

I've already done this on Facebook, but I'll do it again on here. :) A different one.

1. Put your iPod on shuffle
2. Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, not skipping any (well, I cheated...some songs were too obscure)
3. Bold over the songs that someone guesses correctly (yes, y'all get to guess!)
4. Looking up the lyrics is not allowed! (except when you're done guessing and want to know what the songs actually were)

1. I was dancing with my darlin' to the Tennessee Waltz (Tennessee Waltz-Eva Cassidy)

2. Walk with me quiet, walk with me slow

3. We delight in the law of your word

4. I see a red door and I want it painted black (Paint it black-Rolling Stones)

5. Little sister don't you worry about a thing today

6. Hey there, how are 'ya? it's been a long time

7. They say You live in hospitals and trenches, and towers in the sky

8. Well, I've seen my chances come and go, and come back round again

9. It wasn't really sad the way they said good-bye

10. Are you going to Scarborough Fair (Scarborough Fair-Simon & Garfunkle)

11. I read your letter, darlin', tears filled my eyes

12. Loving you, isn't the right thing to do (Go Your Own Way-Fleetwood Mac)

13. I want a trip inside your head

14. Well we all have a face, that we hide away forever

15. A winter's day, In a deep and dark December (I Am a Rock-Simon & Garfunkle)

16. I am just a poor boy, though my story is seldom told (The Boxer-Simon & Garfunkle)

17. Tough, you think you've got the stuff

18. And his hand it fell behind her, as his arm it reached around

19. Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again (Sound of Silence-Simon & Garfunkle)

20. When you're weary, feeling small (Bridge Over Troubled Water-Simon & Garfunkle)

Why is it when I shuffle for something like this I get a ton of the same artists? Any other time my ipod shuffles quite nicely.

In other news, I made pecan tarts! Mmm... They're for the people I work for...I was planning on making them last Monday, but I was kind of... sick. :P









I also finally finished the fingerless mitts I've been working on for...oh, about a month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Tennessee Waltz (I'd be ashamed of myself if I miss that one!)

#6 sorta sounds like "Hello Darlin'," but I don't guess it is...

10. I just have to assume is Scarborough Fair.

11. The Letter??? Not sure about that one; I've only heard it once. I'm not even sure that's the name of the song. I'm thinking about the one Allison Krauss does with what'shisname...

These all sound familiar, but I can't quite remember the names!!! That always happen when I try to answer these things! :P

Those pecan tarts look DELICIOUS!

Laura

Anonymous said...

4. Paint it Black, The Rolling Stones

12. Go Your Own Way, Fleetwood Mac

15. I am a Rock, Simon & Garfunkle

16. The Boxer, Simon & Garfunkle

19. The Sound of Silence, Simon & Garfunkle

20. Bridge over Troubled Water, Simon & Garfunkle

Unknown said...

oh i love the fingerless mits! too cute!!!

Amanda A Gordon said...

The tarts look great! I love pecan pie/tarts!