Thursday, July 10, 2008

My pictures!!

I forgot that on Monday I also babysat for my friend that evening, and then when they got home, she and I sat and talked for an hour and a half, so I didn't get to bed till around 11:30 Monday night! And then I had to get up and take Dad to work. I think this week has caught up with me...I've been kind of tired today.

I mentioned a while ago that Amanda/mandolinartist had taken pictures of me. Well, she got them all finished and gave me the CD on Sunday and I got my favorite ones put on an album. So, if you're bored, you can go take a look. :) Flickr Album Here are a few, but there are a bunch more on the album...I think you can click "all sizes" up at the top of the photo to see them larger when you pull them up on/in the album. (Would it be "on" or "in" if it's an online album?)





































And also the one that I put as my profile picture:












I should probably print some of them out and send them to my grandma (since grandmas always want pictures!), but I'm not sure which ones...any suggestions? I was going to say just leave a comment on the pictures, but I think you have to have a Flickr account to comment.

I don't really do well having pictures taken...I'm not real good at posing, that's just not my style! I think the only thing that helped me is that I know what looks good in other peoples' pictures, so I kind of had an idea of what to do. And considering the fact that there were people around and going by all the time, I think I did fairly well not feeling like a complete dork. :p See, I said I am getting better at not being so shy and easily embarrassed. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! They look great, even if I do say so myself, of course the subject wasn't half bad either!!!! (wink, wink) When I am famous, you can say you were one of the first people who had a photo shoot with me! LOL!!!!!

I showed them to a couple friends from work. They said you have a pretty smile. They also asked if you were shy. (How could they know that from a picture?) Note: They were impressed with your dress that you made, particularly the shrug.

N said...

the subject wasn't half bad either!!!!

What-ever!! :P

They said you have a pretty smile.

Yeah, apparently my smile is more, um...impressive than I realized! (case in point, the guy at Barnes and Noble that Mom mentioned)

They also asked if you were shy. (How could they know that from a picture?)

Huh...that is interesting...I guess maybe somehow I look more shy than "oh look, there's a camera, let me pose!!" or as they say on TV, "The camera loves you!"

I don't know! That's kind of funny! :D Hmm...

Anonymous said...

My favorite of the pictures is the first one, but of the ones that show your face closer I like the one you put in your profile. In that one we get the full effect of your pretty smile ;)

N said...

The first one in the Flickr album or the first one on here, Abigail?

Yeah, I should probably print out and send my grandma the one that's my profile picture...and maybe some of the others too.

Anonymous said...

On here