Sunday, February 03, 2008

Checking in

Hey, sorry everybody, I will post a real post soon, I was just pretty busy this week! I feel like I got a lot accomplished though, (school-wise, especially) so I'm happy about that! :)
I probably could have blogged, but I made time to read some instead, something I really haven't done a lot of lately. :(

So I'll get back to blogging this week, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here! Oh, and I think I'm going to put a picture of me in for my profile picture(!!!)...or leave the hedgehog in there and put the picture elsewhere on the page. Or maybe I shouldn't do that, my sidebar is getting about as cluttered as I can stand...we'll see.

See you all next week!

Wow, it's February now too! January went way too fast...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about having photos of myself on my blog, too...if I decide to do that I'll probably have some painting photos this weekend. Hardly anybody reads my blog, so it seems like it shouldn't be a big problem (right? maybe?).