Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's melting :(

Well, to everyone who was jealous of the snow...it's melting now, so it didn't really last very long. :( It looked really pretty last night, but it was too dark to get a really good picture, so I took a few this morning. It was already melting even then.
I was just saying the other day that I wished it would just get warm since it isn't snowing any! Well, it snowed, but not enough to do anything with...I'd kind of like to go sledding again sometime! I haven't been sledding for years and not just because I'm "too old"! :)
There's a really steep hill in our neighborhood that my friends and I used to sled on, but you had to have good coating of snow or turned to mud pretty fast...it's probably grown over with little pine trees though because nobody has sledded down it recently...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I hated to see it go also, (surprising to most people who know me.)

Nice photos!