2. I'm tired because I got up really early yesterday and then was on the go practically the whole day, and I didn't sleep enough last night to make up for that.
3. It was rainy and cloudy all day yesterday, which made it even more fun to be out and about (not). I don't like driving in rain.
4. I had a dentist appointment to see the oral surgeon and get my wisdom teeth removal scheduled and he had me watch a little video about wisdom teeth removal that made me more nervous than I would have been if he'd just told me about it.
5. I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out April 22, at 8:20. Big ugh.
6. I can't eat or drink anything for six hours prior to the surgery, it just dawned on me that I won't be able to have my coffee that morning. :(
Okay, so they have this video about the wisdom teeth removal, and what with the "soothing" music in the background, and the
I did a search on them to see if I could find them online...not that they would be on YouTube or anything... but hey, I might as well look. Well, they are on YouTube. Does that seem slightly strange to anyone else? Perhaps not. Anyway, here's the link for them: Informed Consent Videos if you want to see them! :)
Yeah, watch the videos, and then see the marketing ploy behind them: Marketing. Our dentist isn't charging the $900+ that it would take to actually make the $50,000 more per year that they mention, but the price has gone up since last time we talked to them about it, and it's not a whole lot less than that. :( This is the dental office connected with the school of medicine, and since Dad works for the school we get a little bit of a discount, I think. So it would probably cost the $900+ at other places.
You know, actually the going without coffee might not be too bad...I'll just be sleepy, and then I'm be taking pain medication afterward, so any caffeine withdrawal headache would be taken care of anyway. Yeah, I think I'll survive that. But I'm still not looking forward to this. All the more so because my teeth aren't giving me any problems...if I was already in pain from them I'd be happy to get them out of there.
I'm glad I'm getting it done after Easter, because I'll be able to actually eat...and not just mashed potatoes. ;)