Thursday, February 21, 2008

Time to start crocheting

I got my yarn in the mail today...the yarn I'm going use for a shrug. Here's the fabric for the dress and the yarn for the shrug.
I don't know why I can't photograph that fabric properly...it's coming out looking like a sort of coral-pink. Normally that's the shade of pink I go for, but this is actually not coral-colored at all! I was just planning to get started on the dress when the yarn came today, but I think I'll work on them both at the same time. I can sew during the day, and then crochet while watching TV at night.

Unfortunately, I have other things I'd like to work on too! I just saw this hat pattern today, and I want to knit one: Button-Tab Hat
Plus I've been working on my big cross-stitch project and I'm finally actually making some progress on it. Wow, it's been a long time since I posted about that, that was 2006! I have stitched since then, but I guess I need to take a picture! :D
And I have other things to knit too...like maybe a sweater if the yarn I've got will work, and I'd like another pair of fingerless gloves for myself. It's been long enough since all those gloves for Christmas, that I think I can work on a pair for myself!

Well, that's all for today...I'll try to get a picture taken of my cross-stitching and post it soon.

(Yay, Blogger spell-check is working again!!!)

No comments: