Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cookies!

I made chocolate chip cookies this afternoon.

I've been wanting chocolate chip cookies ever since my cousins and I watched an episode of Alton Brown's show on the Food network. He was making chocolate chip cookies three different ways...if it hadn't been around ten at night I probably would have made some right then! :)

Here's the recipe I used:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_13617,00.html

I'm not sure that they turned out a whole lot different from my usual ones...I normally use the Nestle Toll House recipe. These were thicker and chewier, but it may just be because they're bigger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! What was it he did that was driving us crazy? He didn't pack the brown sugar, or something like that. The cookies look good! Too bad I already bought a bunch at the store, wha ha ha!!

N said...

Yeah, I think he didn't pack the brown sugar...I thought of that when I was measuring the sugar. I had a vague memory of there being something wrong with the brown sugar...which means I probably shouldn't have packed it! But that's the way you always measure brown sugar!!!! oh wait, we've been over this before.