Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nothing

I have nothing to blog about...I really don't... So I guess I'll blog about nothing?

Uh, hmm... I went to a birthday party/game night last night...that was lots of fun!

A combination of taking Advil yesterday, and having drainage from a scratchy throat, and being in a hot, stuffy room this morning was not good... It was really hot in church this morning, and it didn't feel like there was any air moving at all. Plus I'd taken some Advil yesterday and that upsets my stomach sometimes, so it all combined to make me feel... not good! :) I was able to get some fresh air and eat something after church though, and that helped tremendously.

I should have mentioned that in the video I posted, the guy was singing "Ticket to Ride"...that's the title on the movie, but when you embed a video in a post, it doesn't show the YouTube title...

I'm almost done with the mitt/glove thing I'm working on...I have an inch left to the main part, and then I need to knit the thumb and that's all!

I've been running behind all day, so I think I'll go eat and go to bed! Oh, I did get to take a nap this afternoon.

No comments: