Friday, November 30, 2007

How annoying!

For some reason, in the comments page Blogger has changed the "other" option to "nickname". With the "other" you typed your name and put in your url if you were not a Blogger member. The nickname thing only lets you put in your name... it looks like other people are not happy with this either, and I hope that they change it back.
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-howdoi

http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-troubleshoot

I can't even find anything where you can contact Blogger with complaints...it seems like they should have some sort of help address or something.

Most of my commenters don't have Blogger accounts, but right now the the only one who has a blog to link is Rebecca. But I still wish they would replace that option.

For my commenters, I guess just put in your name as usual! Use the "nickname" option. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is annoying. But I don't think complaining about your blog host should count as a NaBloPoMo post. :)