Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm feeling old...

Yeah, I just came out to the kitchen and called my grandma about something; so I dial the phone and when Grandma answers I say "Hi, this is Grandma! ...I mean, ha-ha, oh dear, this is Natalie..." and then try to stop laughing so I can talk!

And now I can't stop giggling about it. I stop and then I think of it and start cracking up again!
So maybe I'm not feeling old, just feeling like my brain's going. Mom and Colin aren't making much sense because they're sick, but I'm feeling fine, so I'm not sure what my problem is! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie, you are an OLD WOMAN, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Just try not to be senile.

N said...

Well, I'm certainly trying my best not to be senile! ;)

Anonymous said...

What about saying happy birthday to someone and they say happy birthday back. I have also said good morning class to a class and they said good morning class back.