- Tried to sleep, while cats fought and computers turned on and made noise
- Got up way too early...I only got 6 hours of sleep
- Went to church, only stayed awake because my back was hurting horribly
- Started coughing during the singing because my voice gave out suddenly!
- Came home and had a delicious lunch of tacos and eclair cake*...lovely!
- Played one last game of "Apples to Apples" with my cousins
- Said goodbye to my cousins...hugs all around...froze while waving goodbye to them
- Came inside, dumped the stuff off my bed, and crashed for a much-needed two hour nap
- Woke up in time to get ready for evening church
- Went to church
- Came home, and now I think I'm going to go eat something...in a little while at least, I'm not really hungry right now
This is the song that I can't really sing and I think basically ended up yelling, very flat, from the back of my throat...but we had a bunch of fun, and did better on some other songs!
This isn't really a video, since some one just put a picture of Jars of Clay in there and put the music in the background, but anyway...
Dead Man (Carry Me)