Sunday, November 25, 2007

What I did today

  • Tried to sleep, while cats fought and computers turned on and made noise
  • Got up way too early...I only got 6 hours of sleep
  • Went to church, only stayed awake because my back was hurting horribly
  • Started coughing during the singing because my voice gave out suddenly!
  • Came home and had a delicious lunch of tacos and eclair cake*...lovely!
  • Played one last game of "Apples to Apples" with my cousins
  • Said goodbye to my cousins...hugs all around...froze while waving goodbye to them
  • Came inside, dumped the stuff off my bed, and crashed for a much-needed two hour nap
  • Woke up in time to get ready for evening church
  • Went to church
  • Came home, and now I think I'm going to go eat something...in a little while at least, I'm not really hungry right now
*Although the eclair cake didn't taste the same as it does at camp, so they must make it differently

This is the song that I can't really sing and I think basically ended up yelling, very flat, from the back of my throat...but we had a bunch of fun, and did better on some other songs!
This isn't really a video, since some one just put a picture of Jars of Clay in there and put the music in the background, but anyway...

Dead Man (Carry Me)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you'd be awake long enough to post tonight!! I miss you!!

...she's been sick for quite a while, and I know this cheese will make her smile...:D I need to go to bed!!

N said...

*aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I'm not sleepy, but I need to go to bed because I have to take Dad to work tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piXCNm2d6E0

N said...

Yeah, I saw that one too, that's what's on their website, but I was mainly going for a good audio recording anyway...

I'd better get going, I have a dentist appointment at 4...I may just fall asleep while they clean my teeth!

Remember, all of you guys need to get blogs!

I don't know why I'm rambling like this... I miss you all...